Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Laguiole Pocket Knife


When I was a teenager I discovered my love of the outdoors. I never went camping before that and the first time I did it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Connecting with nature is something you really can do in the suburbs and there is a peacefulness knowing that all you really have to worry about is living. When you're in the outdoors you come to appreciate the little things easy granted in your everyday life. A few of these things include getting food and keeping warm with a fire. One of my favorite tools to use while camping is a laguiole pocket knife.



Laguiole pocket knives come in handy in so many ways while at the campsite. You can use them to cut and branches, saw through food, remove a splinter and many other uses. The beauty of the laguiole knife is that they are very traditional yet are made to be of excellent quality. I found that a cheap $10 Swiss Army knife just doesn't cut it when you're a serious outdoorsmen.

In fact the last time camping I convinced two of my friends to go out and buy a laguiole pocket knife within a couple days of returning home. They were so impressed by how good it performed that they decided to scrap of their old knife and use that as a secondary blade. I'm telling you you will love a laguiole pocket knife if you choose to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment